1. Pre-heat oven to 212 degrees F (100 degrees Celcius)
CAUTION - Do not heat above 212F or 100C. Be certain that your oven is accurate.
2. Place liner in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
3. Place two athletic socks over your foot. The socks provide additional space and protection from the heat during the molding cycle.
4. Once the liner has been heated, using gloves, remove the liner from the oven.
5. Slip your foot into the heated liner and pull completely over your foot.
6. Quickly place your foot into the hardshell binding. Buckle your binding so that it is just snug. Do not over-tighten the buckles during the molding cycle.
7. Stand-up and allow the liner to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Remove foot and repeat steps if needed. Liners can be reformed at any time.