THE WORLD'S MOST BALANCED WATER SKI AVAILABLE IN:
64”/ 65” / 66”/ 67”/ 68”
• Elliptical Rocker : The V-TYPE R’s rocker line is built upon a progressively changing elliptical arc. A larger radius arc in the center of the ski, with smaller radii arcs in the tip and tail, result in quick, tight radius turns.
• Matching Ski Width: The ski width of the V-TYPE R is perfectly matched to its elliptical rocker line. Where the elliptical rocker is flatter, the matching ski width is more parallel. In the tip and tail, where the elliptical rocker is more curved, the matching ski width has been increased. The result when the ski is rolled onto edge, is a new level of balance
• Carbon Speed Skin: Advanced laminar textured ski base, now with 20% less ski weight!
• Stability Tuning: Adjustable vibration dampening system
• Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
• Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA Recommended Boot: vMAX Ski Boot
The V-TYPE R rocker line is designed with a progressively changing elliptical arc. The result is a large radius arc in the center of the ski, for improved fore/aft stability and increased velocity, with smaller radii arcs in the tip and the tail for quick, tight radius turns.
MATCHING SKI WIDTH
When a water ski is rolled onto edge, it is balancing on the arc created by rocker line and ski width. In order to make the world's most balanced water ski, the V-TYPE R's rocker and ski width match! A parallel ski width matches the lower rocker in the center of the ski. Increased tip and tail ski widths match the more curved tip and tail arcs of the elliptical rocker. Matching the V-TYPE R's ski width to its Elliptical Rocker, results in an amazing edge stability and balance.
**** 66 Black V Type R is a Demo****