Touch the sky or ride the rail with our best selling wake/park crossover women's board. A softer layup "Secret Flex" version of our popular Bill series.
Want a smooth, fast glide on the waterand a predictable snap off the wake? The always consistent take off of the Quarter til Midnight, combined with a longer flight in the air has made it popular for first time shredders all the way up to one of the womens best riders Amber Wing. It's time to see how far wkaeboards have evolved wth this new shape featuring speedwalls.
- Sharper center rail creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions, blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- Suction cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response
- G&R Technology - grip and release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- Veritcal sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed
- Smooth rocker - common misconception is that you need added/abrupt rocker for increased lift - this rail design and gradual arc allow the rider to carry more forward momentum
- Thin profiled shape and Diamond glass - creates stored energy off the wake, softer landing and more feel on rails
- Cable Speed Design - most surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speeds
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” fins & 4 fiberglass .8” free agent fins
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Secret Flex - A new construction that is strong enough for a man yet balanced for a woman
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Rider in mind and ridden by Amber Wing and Hayley Smith