Traditional soft rubber or EVA boots cramp feet and deliver very little control to your ski. Full plastic chassis boots can be overbearing and generally have ski altering mechanisms that add weight and reduce ski flex. In Vapor boots, our design with Pro-fit chassis and synthetic leather outer shell is the best of both worlds. The chassis offers immediate response and greater edge hold. The soft outer is forgiving and allows extra movement without disrupting the ski’s path. Our competition boot is a true hybrid of all that is needed in a great boot. You will find an easy transition onto Vapors. They’re the best fitting, most comfortable boots in tournament skiing.
- The original hybrid ski boot. Hardshell performance, synthetic forgiveness
- Dual density liner with rigid outer foam for increased response and super soft lining for comfort and support
- Molded 3D tongue
- Full length injected orthotic insole for more support under foot and improved control
- Overall boot height and cuff designed for maximum amount of edge control with no sacrifices
- TPU integrated lace cover and streamlined design make Vapor the primo in hydrodynamic footwear
- PVC Free construction
COMFORT IN CONFORMITY
Our exclusive partnership with Intuition gives you a heat moldable, lightweight, pre-formed fit like no other. Just heat our liners to 120 degrees Celsius at an Authorized Retailer for a custom fit unique to your foot. This custom fit is the standard for any type of performance footwear. Vapor liners were designed specifically for waterski use. Support where it’s wanted and flexibility where it’s needed.